1. British, Grade A, beeswax blocks supplied from our cooperative of bee farmers who work in collaboration with us
2. Perfect and safe beeswax for candles and other DIY craft cosmetics such as creams, lip balm, soap sets, beeswax food wraps, lubricants, leather care, wood & furniture polish and even granite countertop polish. (see the link below for more ways to use your beeswax blocks)
3. Natural Honey Scent – no GMOs, no paraffins and no mystery ingredients, safe and healthy.
4. Cosmetic Grade – Our Natural Beeswax is world renowned for its miracle effects on the skin, it has amazing antiviral, antibacterial, and healing properties also high in Vitamin A, which helps with cell turnover and wrinkle reduction while moisturising your skin without clogging your pores!
5. Easy To Use – Organic Beeswax blocks are very easy to use and melts at Approximately 149℉/65℃ and softens at Approximately 90℉/32℃.
Here’s an article on 10 Uses for Beeswax
These beeswax blocks can be used for many things but are most commonly used as beeswax for candles for a number of reasons:
- Beeswax candles produce a pure, bright, white light that is in the same spectrum as sunlight.
- They are dripless in draught free areas and clean burning (so no soot!)
- They have a natural light honey fragrance
- Beeswax candles emit negative ions that neutralize positively charged pollutants such as dust and dander in the air helping to reduce indoor air pollution.
Looking for an easier solution? Take a look at our beeswax candles here
There are no reviews yet.