Our pure UK beeswax comes from bees that have been organically fed on forest, wildflower and gorse blossom from only the most natural hives for happy bees.
100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS
Triple filtered, 100% organic beeswax from the UK.
MADE IN HOUSE
We make our products in house at Rhoose Point HQ to ensure the highest quality products using packaging that’s kinder to the environment.
Ethically and sustainably sourced from BBKA approved bee farmers.
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS FOR ANY OCCASION!
Hand made in Wales UK using 100% organic, natural British beeswax, made by bees that have mainly fed on forest, wildflower and gorse blossom
Beeswax candles emit light that is similar to the light spectrum of sunlight due to it’s high melting point of between 62°C to 65°C.
Because beeswax has a higher melting point than other waxes, it emits the brightest, most warm-toned flame.
Beeswax candles also last longer than most other candles. Because it is so dense it burns slower and drips less.
Our 20cl candle has approx 45 hours burn time
Our 50cl candle has approx 56 hours burn time
100% NATURAL AROMA
Beeswax candles are made from pure 100% natural beeswax and do not produce toxic by-products or heavy soot; unlike other candles.
The mildly sweet, natural honey scent of beeswax candles help relaxation without being overwhelming.
CHOOSE YOUR SIZE
- Standard 20cl (160grams of Pure Beeswax) Burn time to 40 to 45 Hours
- Large 30cl (200grams of Pure Beeswax) Burn time to 50 to 56 Hours
BEAUTIFULLY GIFT WRAPPED
- Recyclable Black Glass Jar
- Natural Wooden Lid
- Recyclable Cardboard Gift Box
GIFT TO A FRIEND (OR YOURSELF!)
Great for Birthday Gifts, Anniversary Gifts, Christmas, Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Wedding Favours, and Corporate Rewards.
Burning beeswax candles has many health benefits:
- Neutralising Pollutants: Beeswax candles produce negative ions when burned, and those ions help to neutralise pollutants, cleaning and purifying the air by helping to eliminate dust, odours, and mould in the atmosphere. Not only does this help to ease allergy and asthma symptoms, but it has also been found to have an invigorating effect on the body and a general positive effect on mood and emotional state. Beeswax candles are also great to use in the kitchen, where they will help to neutralise lingering odours without tainting food with artificial aromas, and they can also be used in a home office or any other area where there may be a large concentration of use and lingering odours.
- Lower Toxicity: Beeswax candles are made from a completely pure 100% natural chemical-free material and do not produce toxic by-products or heavy soot; unlike some other oil based, paraffin or soy candles. As the beeswax burns it gives off a non-toxic, hypo-allergenic, subtle fragrance of a mixture of honey and the flower nectar the bees have used in the honeycomb. We also use only 100% cotton wicks.
- Light: Beeswax candles burn longer than any other candle and have the brightest, purest light and is closest to natural sunlight. If the candles are to be used as a light source, this can help minimise eye strain and reduce headaches.
- Relaxation: The simple act of burning a candle has relaxing properties and can aid in stress relief and meditation. The mildly sweet, natural honey scent of beeswax candles can aid that relaxation without being overwhelming, as artificially scented candles can become.
- Environmentally Friendly: Beeswax is an incredible, natural, biodegradable, and renewable resource, making it a healthy choice for both you and the environment. When you purchase a pure beeswax candle made in the UK you support UK beekeepers and the entire beekeeping industry.
- Safety: Because beeswax candles are all natural and produce no by-products, they are naturally dripless when used properly and are thus safer to burn. This avoids the risk of burns and other injuries that can result from burning other types of candles improperly.
This product is:
- 100% Natural & Organic
- Cruelty & Guilt Free
- Paraben and Sulphate Free
- Ethically & Sustainably Sourced
100% Natural & Organic | Chemical Free | Ethically & Sustainably Sourced | Cruelty & Guilt Free | Made in Wales UK