This refreshing cucumber cleanser is suitable for all skin types.
Infused with cucumber extract, this cooling and sensitive facial cleanser gives the skin a gentle and effective deep cleanse, resulting in a brighter and clearer complexion. It’s light and wonderfully silky and gently and effectively removes all traces of make-up, daily grime and pollutants, leaving your skin feeling exceptionally clean, soft and soothed.
Contains Cucumber and Melon Extract, natural Apricot Kernel, Sunflower, Coconut and Avocado Oils and Bergamot Fruit and Lime Essential Oils.
This cucumber cleanser is:
- 100% Natural & Organic
- Vegan Friendly
- Cruelty & Guilt Free
- Paraben and Sulphate Free
- Ethically & Sustainably Sourced
Ethically sourced, organic health & wellbeing from Wales, UK
The Key ingredients are Apricot Kernel, Sunflower, Coconut and Avocado Natural Oils with Refreshing Cucumber, Melon, Bergamot Fruit and Lime Essential Oils
- Cucumber essential oil contains effective nourishing and cooling agents that can drastically treat skin conditions that are dull or damaged. Cucumber essential oil has linoleic acid and oleic acid, making it an excellent weapon to combat various skin conditions such as acne, blackheads, eczema, sunburns, psoriasis and other nasty skin conditions that only seek to inflame your skin. Not only that, the high vitamin B1 and C content in cucumber essential oil serves to detoxify and clean out whatever dirt, bacteria and other harmful toxins lodged within your pores. This thus prevents the formation of bacteria, combating acne and other skin problems. Coupled with its anti-inflammatory and cooling nature, it helps to calm and soothe irritated skin conditions, preventing them from worsening. With its antioxidant properties, cucumber essential oil can help to combat off free radicals. Free radicals, if left unabated, can cause serious damages to your skin in that it can cause premature ageing to take place, with the formation of wrinkles. However, cucumber essential oil is able to delay the onset of premature ageing and wrinkle-formation, thus maintaining the youthful and radiant glow on your skin! Its moisturizing properties also helps in preventing wrinkle formation and wrinkle disappearance.
- Apricot Kernel Oils comes with a high content in vitamins: this helps it in an anti-free radical and regenerating active ingredient role. Thus, it is the ingredient of choice for hydrating and anti-ageing care, as it is all the more renowned for making our skins satin-soft and for reviving skin radiance.
- Sunflower Oil has high amounts of Vitamins A, B, D and E, minerals, lecithin, inulin, unsaturated fatty acids and is very nourishing, soothing and conditioning for the skin.
- Coconut Oil aids in combatting dryness and locks in moisture
- Avocado Oil contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents which will help your skin stay smooth, strong, and elastic. You can use it to; calm itchy skin, heal chapped skin, replenish dry skin, hydrate and moisturize skin, shield skin from ultraviolet radiation and protect against skin damage.
- Melon is as rich in nourishing omega 6 fatty acids as Evening Primrose Oil, while its antioxidants help to keep the skin glowing, youthful and strong, making it the beauty must-have this season. Omega 6 fatty acids stimulate skin cell growth, helping to regenerate and restructure skin cells to keep your skin feel supple and firm. It also keeps skin looking blemish-free. The oil is super-rich in linolenic acid; which makes up between 50% and 70% of its entire content. Used on the face, it gets to work unclogging pores and removing excess sebum from the surface of your skin. It makes skin look firmer and the appearance of wrinkles are often reduced. Packed full of antioxidants, and Vitamins A, C and E, it has a hydrating and tightening effect when applied. It reduces inflammation caused by conditions like acne, as the combination of skin-friendly vitamins have a soothing effect. Melon seed oil is surprisingly light and easily absorbed by the skin, much unlike other popular oils. The oil can be effective at helping to repair skin damage and scars. Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids aren’t created naturally within the body – so they must be added for their benefit to be realised. And yes, you guess it, melon seed oil is really rich in both. These stimulate skin cell growth, prompting regeneration and giving skin a much plumper, fresher appearance.
- Bergamot Fruit has a strong antibacterial effect on the bacteria staph. aureus, which is one of the most common pathogens on the planet and responsible for a host of unpleasant infections and diseases. In the study, bergamot oil was also praised for its antimicrobial properties, which stop the spread of bacteria by inhibiting the growth and spread of the bacteria. This property could stop the spread of bacteria like P.acnes, which is the bacteria responsible for acne. Antibacterial qualities in an essential oil are great for skin as it can kill and inhibit the growth of bacteria. This can stop potential infections of the skin from taking hold and spreading.
- Lime Extract Essential Oil has to be singled out as the most important antibacterial essential oil because is effective against the two types of bacteria: gram positive and gram negative. (Examples of gram negative bacteria include: legionnaires disease, typhoid fever, plague, cholera, meningitis and e.coli. Examples of gram positive bacteria include: leprosy, diptheria and tuberculosis). As you can see from the diseases listed above, they both have the potential to cause a large amount of harm to you, which is why lime essential oil is a really great antibacterial agent to have on hand. Using lime essential oil in your everyday life will not stop you getting a virus, but if you do get a virus then it can slow it down, allowing the body more time to develop antibodies to fight it. Lime essential oils you can reduce inflammation as well as being kind to your skin
℮150ml | 5.25 fl.OZ (150g)
| Vegan Friendly | 100% Natural & Organic | Chemical Free | Ethically & Sustainably Sourced
| Cruelty & Guilt Free | Made in Wales UK |