Intensely moisturising Vitamin ACE Moisturiser
Our luxurious, vitamin rich moisturiser contains the essential natural nutrients needed to boost and tone the skin, lock in moisture and deliver luminous radiance at any age.
Vitamin A (retinol) is a powerful antioxidant that helps to increase collagen production, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Vitamin C increases collagen synthesis resulting in tighter, firmer skin and brightens and restores radiance to a tired and dull complexion.
Vitamin E promotes healing, whilst also delivering intense hydration to transform dry, fatigued skin, leaving it incredibly smooth and beautifully soft.
Ideal For: Normal, to Combination skin
This Vitamin ACE moisturiser is:
- 100% Natural & Organic
- Vegan Friendly
- Cruelty & Guilt Free
- Paraben and Sulphate Free
- Ethically & Sustainably Sourced
Ethically sourced, organic health & wellbeing from Wales, UK
The Key ingredients are
- Apricot Kernel Oils comes with a high content in vitamins: this helps it in an anti-free radical and regenerating active ingredient role. Thus, it is the ingredient of choice for hydrating and anti-ageing care, as it is all the more renowned for making our skins satin-soft and for reviving skin radiance.
- Sunflower Oil has high amounts of Vitamins A, B, D and E, minerals, lecithin, inulin, unsaturated fatty acids and is very nourishing, soothing and conditioning for the skin.
- Olive oil contains at least four different types of antioxidant: vitamins A and E, polyphenols, phytosterols and avenasterol to help maintain a healthy body. The antioxidants in olive oil work by neutralising damaging free radicals that can lead to skin aging. Chlorophyll is also present in olive oil – a photosynthetic pigment found in plants and algae – the life-giving part of the plant. It is an anti-aging substance that promotes the healing of skin conditions and wounds.
- Coconut Oil aids in combatting dryness and locks in moisture.
- Shea butter is rich in vitamins A, E and F which have anti-ageing benefits that help reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles and also helps keep the skin healthy, playing an important role in healing sun damaged skin. This natural butter is perfect for soothing rough, dry or chapped skin and because shea butter is a natural anti-inflammatory, this product is also good for treating conditions like rheumatism.
- Oat silk removes greasiness and excess oil from the skin without drying or damaging, it can be used in a variety of facial applications for sensitive, mature and acne-prone skin types. Oat Silk has an immediate brightening and mattifying effect on the skin’s colour and tone.
- Pumpkin seed oil has many skin benefits. It’s an incredible plant based ingredient for our skin, particularly our face, as it’s high in: Vitamin A – keeps skin firm and healthy, Betacarotene – a precursor of vitamin A which we need for healthy skin, Vitamins B2 & B3 – softens the skin and improves complexion , Potassium – helps regulate the amount of water in cells (along with sodium), Magnesium – is an essential mineral for skin health, and most importantly, Zinc, which helps with the formation of new skin cells and the production of collagen. Pumpkin seed oil is so nourishing for skin because it’s also high in omegas 3, 6 and 9. All three of these essential fatty acids are vital for healthy skin. The omega fatty acids in the Pumpkin Seed Oil work together to form the key building blocks for our skin which means a smooth and healthy complexion. The high vitamin, mineral and omega content makes Pumpkin Seed Oil an excellent lifting oil for dry, mature and also damaged skin. The oil helps to support the health and structure of the skin, which reduces the appearance of wrinkles and signs of ageing.
- Sweet fennel seed essential oil has a lovely aroma and also both astringent and cleansing, perfect for mature skin types and balancing dry or oily skin types.
- Orange essential oil is a natural antiseptic that helps improve the overall appearance of skin, brightening, fights acne, and can help increase blood flow and collagen production.
- Grapefruit essential oil is naturally astringent and anti-inflammatory, grapefruit essential oil helps clarify skin, treat various skin issues and regulate oil production.
- Ylang ylang essential oil helps promote a smoother, more even-toned complexion by reducing skin irritation and redness and regulating oil production in skin
℮50ml | 1.75 fl.OZ (50g)
| Vegan Friendly | 100% Natural & Organic | Chemical Free | Ethically & Sustainably Sourced
| Cruelty & Guilt Free | Made in Wales UK |
Nina (verified owner) –
This is an amazing Moisturiser it’s quite fine feels very luxurious and goes a long way I would recommend this to anybody I will definitely buy again
Mister G (verified owner) –
This has a very pleasant scent. It isn’t oily, doesn’t bring my wife’s face out in spots and moisturises well. It is attractively packaged.
Afua Duana Ampah (verified owner) –
Lovely cream very hydrating
This smells of a very light fresh citrus odour. The cream is packaged nicely and is a good size for the price. It’s lightweight, not at all greasy and absorbs well into the skin. Cant tell it’s on your skin except the skin looks and feels very hydrated. A great day cream under make up.