Mens Natural Vegan Face Cream:
- Softens skin and reduces irritants.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Firms and hydrates the skin for up to 48 hours.
- Soothing and effective and suitable for all skin types.
- Helps with post shave irritation.
Our hardworking, naturally active and easily absorbed daily face cream for men, visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles and is perfect for all skin types.
Containing allantoin, it softens the skin and acts as an anti-irritant to help combat post shave irritation.
Formulated specifically as a mens natural face cream, this smells
This soothing and effective formulation also contains Blackcurrant and Neroli oil to firm and hydrate the skin, reducing the signs of ageing by improving the skin’s firmness and elasticity and delivering hydration for up to 48hrs.
Suitable for all skin types, it’s an essential step in your daily skincare routine for achieving fresh, smooth, deeply nourished and comfortable skin after shaving, showering, or whenever your skin needs a moisture boost.
This product is:
- 100% Natural & Organic
- Vegan Friendly
- Cruelty & Guilt Free
- Paraben and Sulphate Free
- Ethically & Sustainably Sourced
How to use:
Apply to clean skin both in the morning and evening. Massage slowly into the face and neck using an upwards circular motion. If applying to the eye area, dot a small amount of cream around the eyes first, then lightly dab in until absorbed.
Apply to skin using an upward circular motion for the best results.
The Key ingredients are Shea Butter and Natural Oils, including , Apricot Kernel, Olive, Sunflower and Blackcurrant, Lime Extract, Lavender, Cedarwood, Marjoram Oil Sweet and Neroli Essential Oils
- Apricot Kernel Oils comes with a high content in vitamins: this helps it in an anti-free radical and regenerating active ingredient role. Thus, it is the ingredient of choice for hydrating and anti-ageing care, as it is all the more renowned for making our skins satin-soft and for reviving skin radiance
- Sunflower Oil has high amounts of Vitamins A, B, D and E, minerals, lecithin, inulin, unsaturated fatty acids and is very nourishing, soothing and conditioning for the skin
- Olive oil contains at least four different types of antioxidant: vitamins A and E, polyphenols, phytosterols and avenasterol to help maintain a healthy body. The antioxidants in olive oil work by neutralising damaging free radicals that can lead to skin aging. Chlorophyll is also present in olive oil – a photosynthetic pigment found in plants and algae – the life-giving part of the plant. It is an anti-aging substance that promotes the healing of skin conditions and wounds.
- Coconut Oil aids in combatting dryness and locks in moisture
- Shea butter is rich in vitamins A, E and F which have anti-ageing benefits that help reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles and also helps keep the skin healthy, playing an important role in healing sun damaged skin. This natural butter is perfect for soothing rough, dry or chapped skin and because shea butter is a natural anti-inflammatory, this product is also good for treating conditions like rheumatism
- Blackcurrant Oil is a powerful antioxidant rich plant oil that contains deeply therapeutic properties that make this a wonderfully healing oil. It’s a fantastic oil for use on skin particularly if you you suffer from inflammation, eczema and uneven skin tone. Its high antioxidant content helps to protect skin cells from free radical damage which can be caused by environment. It helps to slow down some of the effects that can come as a result of this type of skin damage. This is particularly helpful to those with darker skin tones that may experience variations in pigment tone or hyperpigmentation. Blackcurrant seed oil works preventatively to help stabilise changes in the skin.It is an anti-dermatitis, anti-inflammation and anti-acne oil that may help to keep minor skin problems at bay by fighting bacteria. A hydrating and skin loving oil Blackcurrant seed oil provides skin with an essential vitamin boost, nourishing it with plant goodness both inside and out.
- Lime Extract Essential Oil has to be singled out as the most important antibacterial essential oil because is effective against the two types of bacteria: gram positive and gram negative. (Examples of gram negative bacteria include: legionnaires disease, typhoid fever, plague, cholera, meningitis and e.coli. Examples of gram positive bacteria include: leprosy, diptheria and tuberculosis). As you can see from the diseases listed above, they both have the potential to cause a large amount of harm to you, which is why lime essential oil is a really great antibacterial agent to have on hand. Using lime essential oil in your everyday life will not stop you getting a virus, but if you do get a virus then it can slow it down, allowing the body more time to develop antibodies to fight it. Lime essential oils you can reduce inflammation as well as being kind to your skin
- Lavender Essential Oil is a Soothing anti-inflammatory and has a calming aroma. Lavender has been used for centuries for its calming properties, not only of the aroma on the senses but also in soothing inflamed skin. Soothing and anti-inflammatory, with a healing effect on skin. Antiseptic and can be used for dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis and scarring. Light, fresh and slightly sweet floral aroma
- Cedarwood Essential Oil combats oily skin, dermatitis and other skin problems, which is particularly helpful for oily and problem skin. Helps to combat oily skin and related problems. Useful for dermatitis, psoriasis and dandruff and has a Sweet, woody aroma
- Marjoram Oil Sweet Essential Oil balances the body and mind. Marjoram has been used since ancient times in medicine and perfumes and is balancing for both body and mind. Natural affinity with skin, replenishing and hydrating and has a warm, sweet and woody aroma
- Neroli Essential Oil properties are: rejuvenating, regenerating, antibacterial, anti inflammatory and antiseptic, and is ideal for acne and oily skin as well as dry skin. A daily use of Neroli helps you recovering and keeping your skin health and moisturized.
℮50ml | 1.75 fl.OZ (50g)
| Vegan Friendly | 100% Natural & Organic | Chemical Free | Ethically & Sustainably Sourced
| Cruelty & Guilt Free | Made in Wales UK |