- Rescues dry feet and cracked heels
- Provides an intense moisturising treatment
- Soothes and nourishes
This vegan friendly rich silky foot rescue cream, treats and nourishes the feet leaving them feeling wonderfully soft and smooth.
The combination of organic shea butter and natural refreshing peppermint & juniper berry oils, ensure dry feet and cracked heels receive an intense moisturising treatment.
The refreshing essential oil blend will help soothe even the most tired feet and provide a light and uplifting scent. Rich thick consistency.
This product is:
- 100% Natural & Organic
- Vegan Friendly
- Cruelty & Guilt Free
- Paraben and Sulphate Free
- Ethically & Sustainably Sourced
Ethically sourced, organic health & wellbeing from Wales, UK
The Key ingredients are Shea Butter and 7 Organic Natural Oils, including Olive, Avocado, Macadamia, Plum Kernel, Cranberry, Grapeseed and Coconut and 6 Organic Essential Oils, including Blueberry Extract, Peppermint, Rosemary, Lemon, Sage and Juniper Berry;
- Shea butter is rich in vitamins A, E and F which have anti-ageing benefits that help reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles and also helps keep the skin healthy, playing an important role in healing sun damaged skin. This natural butter is perfect for soothing rough, dry or chapped skin and because shea butter is a natural anti-inflammatory, this product is also good for treating conditions like rheumatism
- Olive oil contains at least four different types of antioxidant: vitamins A and E, polyphenols, phytosterols and avenasterol to help maintain a healthy body. The antioxidants in olive oil work by neutralising damaging free radicals that can lead to skin aging. Chlorophyll is also present in olive oil – a photosynthetic pigment found in plants and algae – the life-giving part of the plant. It is an anti-aging substance that promotes the healing of skin conditions and wounds.
- Avocado Oil contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents which will help your skin stay smooth, strong, and elastic. You can use it to; calm itchy skin, heal chapped skin, replenish dry skin, hydrate and moisturize skin, shield skin from ultraviolet radiation and protect against skin damage
- Macadamia Oil is rich in vitamin A, iron, protein, riboflavin, thiamin, niacin and folates, with copper, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and zinc. It’s the perfect balance of such fatty acids as oleic, linoleic and palmitoleic, contained in macadamia nut oil, that make it such a wonderful moisturizer. It locks in moisture to keep your skin soft and supple. These fabulous fatty acids nourish the skin and help combat dryness and flaking.
- Plum Kernel Oil is a fantastic emollient and regenerator for damaged skin which adds nourishment and moisturises. It is rich in antioxidants and vitamin E, which can stimulate skin healing, giving a natural healthy glow. Plum kernel is a very light oil which is easily absorbed by the skin and leaves no greasy residue, rehydrating and replenishing the skin.
- Cranberry Oil Extract is extremely rich in antioxidants which guard against skin damage from free radicals. Rich in protective antioxidants and has antimicrobial properties.
- Grapeseed Oil is rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids and leaves your skin with a satin smooth finish. Mildly astringent, it helps to tone, balance and condition your skin while regulating its natural moisture levels. Rich in linoleic acid (Omega-6), which is an essential fatty acid.
- Coconut Oil aids in combatting dryness and locks in moisture
- Blueberry Extract Essential Oil is light and non-greasy and absorbs quickly into skin, with high amounts of tocopherols, carotenoids and natural antioxidants. It also has high Omega-3 content which makes the skin glow and look more youthful. Naturally occurring Vitamin A makes it very regenerative for damaged or blemished skin. Natural vitamin E makes the skin plump & firm and is suitable for all skin types. Excellent to use on sensitive and oily skin as it reduces large pores and is perfect for mature, damaged and sensitive skin due to its anti-ageing, restorative and protective abilities.
- Peppermint Essential Oil is an analgesic, meaning it has pain killing properties. The menthol naturally within peppermint is a refrigerant. This provides a cooling sensation that is activated by the cold sensors within the skin. This is what makes peppermint so refreshing for the feet. Peppermint helps improve circulation too and is antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic and reviving. So, peppermint is ideal to soothe painful, tired and aching feet and revive them.
- Rosemary Essential Oil deeply cleanses your skin and stimulates healing to leave it purified and more refreshed than ever. Thanks to its ability to trigger circulation and lymphatic drainage, rosemary oil aids in expelling toxins from the skin. Whether you’re looking to combat dull skin or even fight the appearance of cellulite, Rosemary Essential Oil can reignite radiance, detoxifying and rejuvenating your skin.
- Lemon Essential Oil has two properties of interest if you have acne-prone skin; astringent and antimicrobial. Together, these properties can potentially reduce inflammation and the bacteria that causes inflammatory acne. Astringents are also known for getting rid of dead skin cells that clog pores, lightly exfoliating can also reduce hyperpigmentation from acne.
- Sage Essential Oil in diluted form may have a positive impact upon some strains of bacteria and helps heal severe dermatological infections caused by several strains of Staphylococcus bacteria.
- Juniper Berry Essential Oil has antiseptic and astringent properties which make it very useful for treating oily skin.
℮100ml | 3.5 fl.OZ (100g)
Sue Jobes (verified owner) –
A lovely fresh smell, and a light but rich cream that sinks in easily. I walk between 8 and 12K daily and need to make sure my feet are looked after!! I’m impressed with how the skin on the soles of my feet feels softer and no dry, flaky bits. I would definitely recommend this cream to keep your feet in great condition.
Linda Howe (verified owner) –
Just back from a busy day Christmas shopping this was the perfect treat for my feet. The clean, minty smell is fantastic and my feet immediately felt better after applying the cream. Very light and does not feel sticky.
I usally put the cream on before going to bed and in the morning I can really feel the difference.
It’s great that the cream is ethically made by a local small businessman – I have recommended to all my friends and family.
Sophie Jeffery (verified owner) –
Just received this gorgeous looking product from Rhoose Point Remedies – a NEW Company based in Wales near my home town
Its a range of UK ethically sourced – hand made organic, 100% natural , vegan creams and balms
Super excited to try out this Foot Rescue cream and the smell of the Juniper Berry is gorgeous
Do please check out their Facebook group –